10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Miami, FL
What would you guys pay for all this used stuff?:

PIONEER PREMIER TS-W3001D4 12"

(2)Kenwood KAC-X521 Amp

(2) Generic tweeters

(2) Sony 6x9 4 ways

Someone is selling it for $200 here in Miami. I was thinking about offering $175.

Thanks for any input

Nothing. I'd buy something better instead of wasting my money on junk.
I'm in college and just need something to get me through the next 2 years. IF I had tons of money to spend I would but I don't so I have to go with cheaper/used products.

What would you guys pay for all this used stuff?:
PIONEER PREMIER TS-W3001D4 12"

(2)Kenwood KAC-X521 Amp

(2) Generic tweeters

(2) Sony 6x9 4 ways

Someone is selling it for $200 here in Miami. I was thinking about offering $175.

Thanks for any input
good enough for a budget setup but the price should be lower. maybe less than $150.

Well... I don't know much about the products themselves.

But an RMS rated 1000 watt sub, and I haven't heard anything bad about the pioneer premier's, just typically you can get better. Then two moderately powerful amps - each puts 500 RMS bridged. For $200? Or less?

Not bad imo... Just ***** that you can only put 500 watts to the sub. Can't link the two amps.

The rest is absolute crap though. If anything I'd say the sub is a good buy, and the amps on top of it is nice. I don't much on the quality of those amps though. Be good to have someone else chime in.

Yea I know the tweeters are garbage but I could just throw them in where my dash speakers are if I wanted too. Replace some crap with crap. I just bought some Eclipse 6x9s so maybe I could resell the Sonys for $25 or so? And I was reading about hooking up each voice coil to its own amp. You just have to set the gains perfectly. So I guess maybe I'll call the guy up tomorrow and offer $125 or so. I'm pretty pumped cuz I just got a Memphis audio 4awg wiring kit for $10 yesterday so maybe my cheap good luck will continue

Realistically... figure the sub is worth $80

Amps are worth $70, maybe $80 a piece.

Total there is $220 worth of equipment. Sell the Sonys for $20. Throw the tweets away. You'll have paid $180 for $220 worth of gear. Although its possible that you could squeeze a bit more value out of the sub and amp.

So if you could get him to lower the price, it would be a pretty good deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tr10av

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
tr10av
Miami, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date