What would you choose?

BL .. have had a 15 and an 18 tuned in mid 40s as well as tuned in low 30s.. got loud in any enclosure with 1500 watts daily was very durable and sound pretty good for a SPL oriented woofer.. be sure to get it with FW coild and coolin option.. do not get extreme lead as will make wierd sounds and really isnt necessary.. also 3 of my teamates have has AQ HDC3.. they are a loud woofer with lots of mechanical noise and dont sound very good .. also had issues with spider packs coming apart.. and auqio Q is much more difficult to take apart for re coneing..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sundown for sure. I've never been impressed by the Avatar. I would also look at a DC Level 4.
Incriminator Audio makes so real solid amplifiers as well.
This would be a decent amplifier to run on what you have. I would spend a little more and get the 460.4 if you can swing the extra funds. Ive...
Maybe this will work? Giving it a shot. There it is...
Infinity REF-6530CX Component Speaker Description: 6-1/2″ (160mm) component speaker system Power Handling: 90W RMS, 270W peak Sensitivity (@...

About this thread

SPLluminator

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
SPLluminator
GR, Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date