What would sound / work better?

Participant count
  • Participant list
someone else correct me if im wrong but assuming you are talking about a single sub it doesn't make any difference. only thing is people shoot for lower ohm load with a lot of power because it doesn't take as much voltage to drive, and is easier on the amp as long as it's rated for it.

Ok so I did mean one single sub. However I have 2 subs. Identical, one is dual 2 one is dual 4

from what u responded it sounds like the output would be the same? Would both of the two use roughly the same power as well as they would both be at 2 ohm load? (Separate setups with same equip besides the subs themselves.)

Ok so I did mean one single sub. However I have 2 subs. Identical, one is dual 2 one is dual 4

from what u responded it sounds like the output would be the same? Would both of the two use roughly the same power as well as they would both be at 2 ohm load? (Separate setups with same equip besides the subs themselves.)
yeah, resistance is not impedance

i'll put it this way. a two ohm load is a two ohm load, how you arrive there is irrelevant. besides the impedance on the coils is gonna massively swing during music anyway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.