what would be the best batt's to use on this setup?

Those SoloX's pretty tough on the electrical?
Not too too bad, but don't underestimate them. I had 2 of the SX 18's 4 yellow tops and a 250amp alt. When I have only one SX18 though I only had 2 yellow tops and my stock alt in a 98 blazer and it still help up pretty well

Not too too bad, but don't underestimate them. I had 2 of the SX 18's 4 yellow tops and a 250amp alt. When I have only one SX18 though I only had 2 yellow tops and my stock alt in a 98 blazer and it still help up pretty well
I was being ironical since you didn't and still haven't listed anything that actually draws any power.

Those SoloX's pretty tough on the electrical?
I lol'd

Still laughing at this idiotic response.

I was being ironical since you didn't and still haven't listed anything that actually draws any power.
If only he picked up on that.

@op I have used xs power, kinetic, optima, deka and Odyssey Batts. They all have perks. If money isn't an issue then the d3100 or Odyssey pc2150 or even a batcap 3/4k. Right now I'm running 4 dekas and am really liking them. Price was a factor for me in my latest choice of Batts.

theres nothing big about American Bass & soundstream LOL but since you think those brands are doing it big ill just recommend die-hard batteries from auto zone lol JK look in optima then kinetik then xs power those are doing it BIGG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.