new precision power stuff any good?

Participant count
  • Participant list
What would be a good 4 channel then for around $250. I have a pair of dd's and they will do 160w a channel. I looking to add a rear fill in a bit but thats a bit later on

Well lemme ask you this, time and time again I have heard you will barely hear your rear fill if the front setup is done right. Would I be better off looking for a 2 channel instead? I can hear my rear fill atm but thats because my rears are 6x9's and they put out more bass than mg dd's. If I were to get subs then those 6x9's would become meaningless. So all in all am I better off with a 2 channel and would you either have a 2 channel that could work for me or recommend one for my needs?

Well lemme ask you this, time and time again I have heard you will barely hear your rear fill if the front setup is done right. Would I be better off looking for a 2 channel instead? I can hear my rear fill atm but thats because my rears are 6x9's and they put out more bass than mg dd's. If I were to get subs then those 6x9's would become meaningless. So all in all am I better off with a 2 channel and would you either have a 2 channel that could work for me or recommend one for my needs?
Well yes and no... Rear fill can really screw with imaging which is why most poeple dont like them but for a basic daily setup rear fill as nice...

Well it would be without the tweeters. I think thats what messes with the imaging. As far as I know tweeters should be in the front so the imaging is in the front

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

The rear fill wouldn't have tweeters that is

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.