What were you bumping to when the cops ticketed your ass?

Didn't read the rest...but E-40 - Muscle Cars. It was about 8:30am, had the windows down, and sub level maxed out on the arrrghs. It was wangin as hard as two 10" R's sealed can do. It's ok though, got the ticket signed off not even an hour later...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I was hammerin Cowboy by Kid Rock when it first came out (yea that long ago) with the front of my truck dumped throwin sparks and the cop ran up to the window, I had to turn it down to hear wtf the was screaming at me lol. I spent about an hour and a half at the police station that night.

a cop came to my house when me and a buddy were testing our systems before a SLAP show one mid afternoon... it was from the idiot across the street lol... he actually was awed by the setups (for this town, we are quite well off when it comes to audio)... I begged him to burp it but he said it would definately cost me whatever was in my wallet to break the law in front of the officer :-D

No cop ever expects the bass out of my car, SO I havent gotten pulled over.
I got some civic pulled over that was playing his music next to me, the cop thought it was him... that was HALARIOUS:laugh:

I should fill the trunk of my Brougham with the subs from Hell and whenever I see a "fast and furious" along with a black and white close by, do a bump. As stock as my old Cad looks, the donuteaters won't think it's me...LOL!

Great story:)

Rick

dont remember the first song. it was off the UGK Underground Kings album--- $228

Gorilla Zoe- Lil Shawty -- another $228 (same fuckin cop) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif i learned my lesson. only bump when there is no chance of polices

dont remember the song but i had 2 10w1s in a bandpass off a punch 60, ticket was $107

fukin cops and i was out in the country too, there werent even any houses around

how lame is that

dont remember the song but i had 2 10w1s in a bandpass off a punch 60, ticket was $107
fukin cops and i was out in the country too, there werent even any houses around

how lame is that
about as lame as you living out in the woods //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

NWA - "f*ck the police"
Me too, lol! Was years ago too. I just got done installing my **** when I worked at an audio store. I was the front desk help, lol, and I was tunning it to that song. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif It was my 1983 Toyota Corrola show car and was a hatch and had 4 Orion XTR's off an older HCCA amp and the **** was uber loud. I remember seeing the cop across the streeet, which was close to 100 yards maybe and he came over with his lights on as the song was playing and goes why did you turn it down? I said because I was done tunning it. He said play that song for me again. I said which one? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif He goes the "Fuk the Police" song. Oh that song I was using for tunning, cause it had the uber bass. He goes, yes I know and now I am going to ticket you for noise pollution. That is what he called it, lol! The owner came out and said he couldn't ticket me because I was still half way in the garage getting something installed and he threw some ******** story at the cop and some how believed him and said better hope I don't catch you on the streets.

He never did.

But, others have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

just the other day when it was real nice out i had my windows down playing bone thugs - wind blow ... cop said if he's driving past me at 50mph with his windows up and he can't hear his radio over my stereo it's too loud. only got a warning though... he was more concerned with the scrap copper i had in the back of my truck and where i got it from....

got ticketed in cleveland ohio playing three 6 mafia - m.e.m.p.h.i.s years ago... something like 120 bucks...

"Blackened" by Metallica, also got ticketed for open headers, no mud flaps/fender flares, no seatbelts in vehicle, beadlock wheels, and a cracked winsheild. It was a small town and the cop hates me with a passion because i took his daughters virginity:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.