What vehicles will this headunit fit?

it was a joke man. Guess you didn't get that either...
oh i got it.. yesterday he gets on me cause i said 2 subs were the same instead of similar. i said no reason to be an a8s on every thread, he said well stop being wrong or whatever, well i didn't post anything on this thread but he still has to run his mouth..

seems like few peeps here shoulda just stayed in high school entire life cause u act like u 16.. ps. weed stunts brain growth and emotional development seems like he's perfect example of that..

seems like few peeps here shoulda just stayed in high school entire life cause u act like u 16.. ps. weed stunts brain growth and emotional development seems like he's perfect example of that..
So what's your excuse?

You should have stayed in high school to learn how to spell.

oh i got it.. yesterday he gets on me cause i said 2 subs were the same instead of similar. i said no reason to be an a8s on every thread, he said well stop being wrong or whatever, well i didn't post anything on this thread but he still has to run his mouth..
I jumped on you because you were once again spreading wrong and misleading information.

If you haven't noticed, you're the only one on here (other than John Kuthe) that brings out the asshole in me.

Weed has nothing to do with this. As a matter of fact I would bet anything that I have a much higher IQ than you even after I'm 6+ beers and 1/4 oz deep into a buzz.

Each time I blow up on you I tell you how to stop being an asshat but you can't comprehend that. You are the most ignorant stubborn person on here.

I found this headunit for a1991 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer only to find it is not compatible with the JBL Premium Sound system in that vehicle. I'm now trying to find out what vehicles this headunit will fit. I don't know what vehicle it came out of. On the top of the case in black marker is written "92 T-Bird" and there is a handwritten sticker on the case that says "1991 Ford Explorer Radio". One guy it showed the photos to said it wouldn't fit Explorers.
Can someone tell me what vehicles this headunit will fit or where to find a reference chart that would tell? Thanks.

radios-front-noJBL-600w.jpg

radios-back-noJBL-600w.jpg
I have to ask, where did you find this, and why didn't you leave it there?

I see it sitting on top of a cardboard box with bubble wrap. Did you find on this on ebay? Are you trying to sell it on craigslist?

I haven't even seen a cassette tape in 15 years.

I have to ask, where did you find this, and why didn't you leave it there?
I see it sitting on top of a cardboard box with bubble wrap. Did you find on this on ebay? Are you trying to sell it on craigslist?

I haven't even seen a cassette tape in 15 years.
Found it on ebay. Will sell it on ebay once I find out what it will fit.

I have 80 cassette tapes that I like to listen to when I drive my Gen 1 Explorer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

klimshelf

klimshelf
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
klimshelf