what to use to power a 1200w rms mofo

comic guy, if i get banned i dont give a ****, out of the proper questions ive asked, ive got 10% out of 100 % of good answers, and the 80% is dumb and useless remarks that cause me to start to type igg. n tak ****. and then i have to listen to the same white ****s complain about me bein igg. and they started the ****. what a bunch off yo-yo's. its people just like you who start **** n cant keep up and then want to get sum 1 banned. u sad ****. have u beat pokemon yet ?
umm 10% + 80% = 90%

where did the other 10% go?

i neva said they didnt get paid, but go do it and get paid, good for you, and i dont think they make nothing over the line by the way. just dont come on a internet forum pretending to be a college prof, dont come on here having and playing out your fanatasy of becomming a collge prof. good luck

i neva said they didnt get paid, but go do it and get paid, good for you, and i dont think they make nothing over the line by the way. just dont come on a internet forum pretending to be a college prof, dont come on here having and playing out your fanatasy of becomming a collge prof. good luck
thanks pal!

if u dont understand it dont worry about it, if u cant understand it, then the other *** needs to help u pass the 5th grade. a person who tried to correct me n i corrected you, what a clown, how u feel

i left it out, everyone makes mistakes. i was trying to type so fast i lost track. it happens when u have to correct big heads who think they are the **** and know everything.

i gota go, but i want u self-rightous big head ****s, to seriously look in the mirror before bed tonight and ask ur self who you are, then ask your self who do u really want to be in life ?

i left it out, everyone makes mistakes. i was trying to type so fast i lost track. it happens when u have to correct big heads who think they are the **** and know everything.
can you please quote the post where you corrected some one.

but spelling is much improved, way more boring to read; you look much less stupid

beatin in my wack ass honda, shut the **** up. u def. need to go read yo eglish book after that boo-boo u made earlier. and ur supose to know sum **** like that
that's the moron we're used to!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif carry on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.