what to use to power a 1200w rms mofo

and the rest of cursing, and cant type n da rest of that weak ass ****. or cant pick up his words, we can meet n fight it out when ever ur ready, ima pick up ma words real talk. n for thugin, i aint said **** thugin on here so shut the **** up with that weak ass ****, n im commin at ur head what the **** r u gonna do, what the **** u wana do. real talk

once again u callin on ur guys, well i hate to break it to u, but i sent thier transexuall asses home, they were on that usually **** ****, and as you no im not gay.
Ok, not once did i ever question or care about your sexual orientation. I DONT CARE! what i care about is how you carry yourself with such ignorance but yet constantly provide oneself with reason to act the way you do. Your actions, this thread, provide the viewers reading with the common notion of your true ignorance! I understand you have your way of speaking and talking, which i to myself have my own way of spoken word and text, but why do you pride yourself on using your language in such an ignorant way? Seriously, your actions truly create an aura that will ultimately reflect upon you success in life AFTER your younger years. AFTER! However how much money you have, or if you are indeed financially endowed, what will come once you are older and you don't have all these females hanging off of you. This is all speculation obviously but seriously if you are truly this person being portrayed in this thread than my last words with you will be...

Good Luck

dman, y the **** would u care 1 **** about me, ask ya self that ? i dont give a **** what u or any 1 else thinks about me, why should i ? as for ignorance, you have shown as much ignorance as i have in this thread, so dont try to sound intellegent, are you serious , your a ****in hipacrit, and thats 100% true. and for the rest of what u just said, its garbage, because youve acted the same wayi have acted in this tread with ignorance. why would i let u ****s talk ****, and not reply. as i told u i dont give a **** what u or anyone on this entire site thinks of me, and thats the truth ! why should i , because ur white. dont be a fool ! u need to check ya self before u try to check someone else. really

bumpin in a weak as honda, if your so bold, dont type your words so I cant see them, and the same thing applies to you ! what the **** are you going to do , call the police ?
I couldn't read it so I fixed it for you

Tehehe. Sure is.
this is yal song right here tehe ! and thats how yal be actin when yal see each other !

havent u asked me this before, why do u keep askin me questions over and over, like a female. let me tell u like this, i have money, that doesnt mean i want to spend every penny i have u a set up. i do restores, do ur broke ass have any idea how much it can come out too ? check it out ! i look for something then i pick what i want . my budget is 1200+ for media setup, add a rebilt race trans, welding/body, and otherr customs ! so how cant u judge me on what i buy for a setup. i bet my **** will be better than urs when im done. just worry about ya self, and stop hating on a *****/ black man .

Bumpin in a sexy ass HONDA, If your so bold, dont type your words so I cant see them, And the same thing applies to you ! what the **** are you going to do , call the police ? Because I Terror have sex with little boys
I missed a few fixed now

us hating on you has nothing to do with your skin color, or race.

We hate you because of your inability to, form a sentence, uses proper grammar, spell correctly, not talk shit on the internet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.