what to do?

Cahm Rohn
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
nc
I recently blew one of my digital daw 1505's, there about 2-3 years old so I thought it was just time to move on. I do however have 2 re se10's but they need a recone, 2 mtx 9512-44 but one of them has a 1 in. hole in it thanks to my 1yr. old son, and sadly a cyclone ca 1494 amp (can't argue over a gift or mabey it's a curse).But I was offered 2 jl15w3's and a 500/1 for $250, What should I do?

I was thinking the same thing, but if were to get 1 9512 ported could the w3's still be in the picture

I was thinking the same thing, but if were to get 1 9512 ported could the w3's still be in the picture
Umm no. You do know you should only be running one type of sub right.

Plus why would you want more than two 15's???

I was not planning on running all the subs together, what I was trying to ask is if I did get an amp to push the 9512 could the w3's still hang.I have a 72 buick skylark and about 6 cu. to work with.

I'm not sure man, but personally I would take the W3 deal, thats a good freakin price, but whatever you decide to do, good luck and I hope it sounds good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was not planning on running all the subs together, what I was trying to ask is if I did get an amp to push the 9512 could the w3's still hang.I have a 72 buick skylark and about 6 cu. to work with.
That depends on voice coil configuration. You can always set an amps gain lower for less power output if need be.

as in mixing sub sizes n brands

that equaks a big NONO:nono:

not planning on mixing sizes or brands just wanting to know could the two be compared given the right situations ie. box power ect. without doing anything to extreme.I ask this because my wifes two type e's were stolen and I was wondering what to do for car(she would to love to say mine is better than yours)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cahm Rohn

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Cahm Rohn
nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date