What to do what to do

Participant count
  • Participant list

zooroadbaja
10+ year member

Looking for some opinions. Currently I have 2 10" Stratos with an AT 800.1 amp. It's more bass then I need, and thinking about switching it up. I ordered a single 8" SA8V2 on Black Friday for a good price. But I'm on the fence and wondering if it was an impulse buy. But I'm considering returning it for a 10" DC LVL2, 10" or 12" DCON, or a 10" Dayton not sure though if they make a Dayton in D2. Looking to run only one sub and looking to spend $160 on a single sub.

Any help or suggestions? Should I just stick with the single SA8V2 or return it for something else.

I've got two sa8s and they get down. For that power, you will enjoy it.
What's your setup? Will a single put out enough? The 2 10s im running now i have 500w running to them and on the hu i have everything at 0 and its perfect amount of bass. the reason of wanting to switch it up was I just wanted to gain some more room back in the trunk.

A single SA 10 over the DC Level 2

I have a Level 3, and while I love the bass it puts out, it's just something about it that's rubbing me the wrong way. Or it may be because I want to run an X-15

What's your setup? Will a single put out enough? The 2 10s im running now i have 500w running to them and on the hu i have everything at 0 and its perfect amount of bass. the reason of wanting to switch it up was I just wanted to gain some more room back in the trunk.
I have mine running off a 1k amp. In a box from Dave the box guy, tuned to 32hz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zooroadbaja

10+ year member
zooroadbaja
Orange County, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from