What to Do, What to Do

Participant count
  • Participant list

bbb0002
10+ year member

Alright fellas so i need some new subs. Im thinking about some new kicker l7's but im also looking at some DD 9500's. I dont know anything about Fi or any of those competative brands. Just looking for some advice casue i really wanna bump

what amps are you running? price? how much space do you have to work with? are you going just straight SPL or you do want decent sound?

we need way more info then that genious

still dont know about the amps, but i wanna spend about 1500 to 1600 total on subs and amps...oh and a g35 coupe so space i limited

well if you're looking for high output spl subs..there's a lot to choose from. Fi BTL, RE MT, DD 9500 and up, AQ HDC3, CD Omega, High end Audiopulse...Im sure there are tons I didnt list. amps...can't go wrong with Sundown. Lots of rarer amps come through here that aren't in production too. Keep an eye out. Crunch GP3000d pro is also a beast. Then you're gonna need a HO alt with a couple extra batteries. Look into Kinetik, Deka, Powermaster, anything else people throw out..

goodluck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bbb0002

10+ year member
bbb0002
Auburn, Al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from