What subwoofer would you recommend for my Punch 700s?

-VT

KY
Ive had my Punch 700s for a few months but never had anything halfway decent to go with it, so I wanted to come here and ask what you all would recommend to put on it before I bought anything.

Ive been looking at a Power HX2 15" from RF but havent really heard much about its quality. Im really looking to spend under $500 if at all possible.

When you make a recomendation could you keep from abbreviating everything so I know what exactly you are telling me? Never been here before and dont know anything about anything honestly. A price and website would be cool too, if you dont care.

I appreciate it.

PS: Dont know if it matter, but its all going in the back of a 2004 Matrix XR.

If i were you with 700 watts i would look at a Stereo Integrity Magnum D2! http://www.stereointegrity.com it has an RMS of 600watts but there are guys on here feeding theirs 1000+ easily! It will pretty much blow that HX2 away in SQ and probably be very comprable or better in SPL with 700watts!!! I have heard a power HX2 and it was loud but not a whole lot of SQ there.....I have never heard a Magnum D2 but everyone who has tells me it is comprable to a Resonant Engineering XXX (which is what i own) so if it is that is one bad woofer Excellent SQ with a lotta SPL!!And it only takes 600 watts to get it going good where my XXX has an RMS of 1600 and I have 1000 on it right now and could use more!! Only thing is the D2 only comes in a 12 but it is 300 dollars shipped and is the best thing i can think of for taht power level!

gitterdone!,

Ian

Ahh, what exactly is ED K? Where can I go to check into these? Ive got a local retailer looking into the XXX 15", but I would like to check out these others as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Im very new to this, obviously.

Ahh, what exactly is ED K? Where can I go to check into these? Ive got a local retailer looking into the XXX 15", but I would like to check out these others as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Im very new to this, obviously.
The ED K is an Elemental Designs driver. You can find them at http://www.edesignaudio.com.

ED subs are very clean sounding and priced to sell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.