What Subs to Get?

I would rather not spend $1500 on subs also haha... $900 i dont mind. are fi audio subs underated?
I just got a new pair around that price call your closest dealer they suprise you ..

Not everywhere charges Msrp.. I'm shure you didn't pay the listed price for that m4 ...

Is it walled or what kind of room are you working with
Not walled. I'm taking up the carpet and building a floor that will sit about 3 inches off the body. The subs, batteries and amps will sit on that. Im working with about 42" of width from window to window, about 36" in depth from the tailgate to the 2nd row seats, and about (maybe) 30" in height from floor to roof. I will be sound deadening everything.

I just got a new pair around that price call your closest dealer they suprise you .. Not everywhere charges Msrp.. I'm shure you didn't pay the listed price for that m4 ...
What subs did you get? DC's? And I dont have a dealer for any brand I'm looking at anywhere near me. Weird cause I'm in myrtle beach...

[quote name='NASTY08IMPALA']Lmao one will take that . @mlstrass; has 7k going to a single hdc4 18 daily

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

I have mine on rms amd they laugh at it .never even get remotly warm[/QUOTE]

thisss..........

Not walled. I'm taking up the carpet and building a floor that will sit about 3 inches off the body. The subs, batteries and amps will sit on that. Im working with about 42" of width from window to window, about 36" in depth from the tailgate to the 2nd row seats, and about (maybe) 30" in height from floor to roof. I will be sound deadening everything.

What subs did you get? DC's? And I dont have a dealer for any brand I'm looking at anywhere near me. Weird cause I'm in myrtle beach...
No the dd 95i's I recomended too match your amp .. And call dd they will prolly let you order direct ..

No the dd 95i's I recomended too match your amp .. And call dd they will prolly let you order direct ..
Are they extremely underated or something? They are only rated to 1600wrms on their site...

Sorry in advance for the questions, this is my first run at a +2000wrm build. I want to make sure everything is right.

[quote name='bgowdy31']@oleblue27;

a pair of hdc3 18's would be nice on that power[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I dont want to run 18's. I prefer 12's, maybe 15's. Like I said before I listen to a lot of rock. And also, I dont think those would be good to run. I will be putting ~4500wrms into the subs.

Thanks, but I dont want to run 18's. I prefer 12's, maybe 15's. Like I said before I listen to a lot of rock. And also, I dont think those would be good to run. I will be putting ~4500wrms into the subs.
pair of 12s would take it very well to lol

Are they extremely underated or something? They are only rated to 1600wrms on their site...
Sorry in advance for the questions, this is my first run at a +2000wrm build. I want to make sure everything is right.
Yes they are .. Also can do aluminum coil .. Z coils .. Supercharge it .. Whatever you want ..

They will take that amp all day and love it .. People put pairs to the m4a alot and that's your amps big brother //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Mahyems would be nice as well .. Same with a pair of dc xls

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.