What Subs to Get?

I have the Digital Designs M4 amp and plan to run 4500w RMS daily. What kind of subs should I get? I am looking for either Dual 1-ohm or 4-ohm subs. Either 12" or 15". Im also leaning toward an SPL woofer because I play my fair share of rock. So.... recomendations for TWO subs that can take 4500w daily?!

Side question... will a fully loaded FI BL 12" woofer handle this?

Thanks for any help in advance guys!

Not to be rude, but this is about the 10th "which subs should I buy" thread that I've seen in 24 hours. Please use the search feature.

I have the Digital Designs M4 amp and plan to run 4500w RMS daily. What kind of subs should I get? I am looking for either Dual 1-ohm or 4-ohm subs. Either 12" or 15". Im also leaning toward an SPL woofer because I play my fair share of rock. So.... recomendations for TWO subs that can take 4500w daily?!
Side question... will a fully loaded FI BL 12" woofer handle this?

Thanks for any help in advance guys!
Dd 95i series .. Would be sweet with that amp ..

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

I vote for two subs for that power.
This ^

[quote name='oleblue27']how under rated are the hdc4s? could they take 4700w?[/QUOTE]

Lmao one will take that . @mlstrass; has 7k going to a single hdc4 18 daily

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

I have mine on rms amd they laugh at it .never even get remotly warm

[quote name='NASTY08IMPALA']Lmao one will take that . @mlstrass; has 7k going to a single hdc4 18 daily

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

I have mine on rms amd they laugh at it .never even get remotly warm[/QUOTE]

What amp? That's impressive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.