What subs 2 get?? Fi, AQHDC, RE....

TrunkBang
10+ year member

Clevelands Own
Hey im in the market for sum news subs. rite now i have 2 Pioneer Premier Champion Series Pros 12's on a American Bass VFL 80.1 amp. its very loud now, but i want to go extreme SPL but sound decent at the same time. i thought about getting a Premier SPL (or 2) but they are very expensive as we all know. i live in cleveland where American Bass is headquartered at and very popular. so far im thinking American Bass HD's, im loving AQHDC 12's, Fi BTLs, Premier SPLs.....any opinions??? anyone have experience with the HD's???? P.S......money not a huge issue and a bigger amp is evident.....

MatrxxDude ran a pair of the HD15s off a IA40.1...said they didnt get low enough for him though..hes used to 18s in humongerous boxes though too..he took 1st though in his division at SBN this past year though with a 152.**

yea a few people in my area have them and they are rediculous. the American Bass headquarters thats in my area wants $350 for the 12s and $375 for the 15s. do u think its worth it.....

the price we tell our customers is 450 a pop... though the only ones weve ever sold were MatrxxDude's (our customer base does not want to drop that kinda cash on equpiment...they'll stick to their Pyle and grille horns)

one of our shop's in Colombus, GA has 4 12s on 2 VFL175.1s in an s-10...in a box...not a wall... doing mid 150s ...154.** iirc

very very nice products...and the carbon fiber cones are sexy

I'm sorry, it's very early, and I'm now working on only two hours of sleep. Seriously though, every one here likes Fi, AQ's, and DD's. Mach 5 Audio is also a very good product, loved my 15.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.