What should i get to power type r d2

Participant count
  • Participant list
Every have experience with hifonics?
yup i was looking at there olimpus amps today lol for cheap there pretty spot on. id buy a big one tho so u can upgrade with it, if you can find a deal on a 6.5k that would be great and just run it at a higher ohm with the subs coils, i mean the amps only has 1 power terminal so its not going to be a ZAPCO ZX26K RMS amp lol.

ive always ran sealed. people are telling me run ported with the type r sence im only running one sub

Im rebuilding my system.

I got the headunit, wires , and the sub just need box and amp

bought these! cant wait

2en6fr7.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Just for examples sake regarding electrical, I have 1400 watts total between both my amps and my system has no trouble running everything max...
Not to be that guy but............Clipping occurs when more power is required from an amplifier then it is able to deliver. Once the maximum...
The CT's are nice, That Sundown is a a frik'n beast!
2012 Nissan altima SR The trunk not ready to take back seats out I'm happy with the front and rear stage sub stage also I have a Sony DSX M80...
You can get close with tones, but music signal is all OVER the place in both frequencies and voltages. Like, if you listen to rap, the bass line...

About this thread

NatesMazda

NatesMazda
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef