What re audio is better? need help

alright thanks i was jw, cause some guy told me the older ones handle more power and sound better. he said the new ones handle as much power but sound ****** cause there cheap parts and made in china

alright thanks i was jw, cause some guy told me the older ones handle more power and sound better. he said the new ones handle as much power but sound ****** cause there cheap parts and made in china
thats about right, there older stuff is better but the new stuff will get the job done tbh. i would get that tripple stack monster and put in a box that is around 34hz or so and call it aday. im gona add that sub to my list thanks bro. forgot about it lol

That model requires a much larger box than you will ever find prefabricated if you want it to sound its best. With a QTS of .49 it can get low but its natural volume (VAS) at 209 liters requires space before you can do so. Some people like high-QTC, "tighter" bass though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.