What power are you sending to your subs

I use a taramps 5k but I have it wired to 1.4 ohms. It’s doing around 3200 w rms. Over the winter I’m gonna build different subs and do it at 1 ohm to get more power.

My quick Google search showed me a RS team rated conservatively at 5k RMS. How much power are you looking to run? Is this for a daily driver on music?
How many subs do you have?

My quick Google search showed me a RS team rated conservatively at 5k RMS. How much power are you looking to run? Is this for a daily driver on music?
How many subs do you have?
That's a lot of Root Mean Squared. Now post a video of a clamped 5000W sine wave into one of those and let's see how long it takes to melt the coil.

Ill run 2-3 k on the daily on a temp set up at the moment waiting to get 10k back on 4 XFL Aluminum basket 12s DVC4ohm subs

Ill run 2-3 k on the daily on a temp set up at the moment waiting to get 10k back on 4 XFL Aluminum basket 12s DVC4ohm subs
Hey dude, I finally copped a pair of 06 era re audio sx10s, d4 on a 3rd gen incriminator audio ia20.1, simply love them. Well all those years that it took for me find them nib, new deadstock from woofersetc.com about a year ago.

Hey dude, I finally copped a pair of 06 era re audio sx10s, d4 on a 3rd gen incriminator audio ia20.1, simply love them. Well all those years that it took for me find them nib, new deadstock from woofersetc.com about a year ago.
I had an old friend that brought over an RE XX12 a few years back and needed help getting it installed. He had a ported Pro Box at the time,and was wanting to put an Autotek SX2300 on it, and needed a front stage amp which I installed for him on some Alpine components( Not type r)? Dont remember the model # and I added a tweeter about chest high in the doors of a Grand Prix 2 dr. GTP 04. That was a Badd Azzed sub for its time man. That Joker slammed its azz off in that car after we sent about hrs carving that POS enclosure up to wedge that joker in there. I wouldnt mind grabbing a pair of those 12s, and put them in the proper ported enclosure it deserves

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...