what new subs to choose??(15's) need helppppp

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
so ive decided to do two 15's in the trunk of my daily car. my options are sundown z v3's, treo ssp's,

mtx 9500, 05 re xxx's, or fi q's need some opinions here looking for subs that are 1000-1500 watts rms only dont want to really go past 50 lbs on each woofer in a 93 accord trunk off one crossfire bmf 1700 at .5 ohm some one clamped it at .35 rising to .9 at 2600 watts so hoping for 2-2.5k from the amp

99 views not one opinion lol
I am one those views that is more or less viewing to learn. Of the subs you listed, I have only heard the z's, but they got very loud and sounded really good. I always read good things about the 05's and Q's. I would still like to try a Q, but since i haven't heard one personally, I have no opinion there.

I am one those views that is more or less viewing to learn. Of the subs you listed, I have only heard the z's, but they got very loud and sounded really good. I always read good things about the 05's and Q's. I would still like to try a Q, but since i haven't heard one personally, I have no opinion there.
this is why i want to hear peoples opinions ive had maybe only 4 different types of subs and im shooting for super low and sq bass now wish i had the money to try all these woofers out and mke a final decision i really would like to do the 05 xxx or mtx 9500 but i kno it will be hard to find two xxx for $300 shipped to my door a piece im thinking v3 or q might be the most logical choice for me tho

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Probably all guests who have no clue and want to learn too! Lol
Fi Q or SD ZV.3's get my vote.

The 05' RE XXX's were great too. Either one of these will work honestly.

agh see these are all great woofers its going to be hard to choice between them i guess i will just go with the one that best fits my budget for this build

Another I would like to try that fits your goals perfect except budget is the tc/audiopulse lms. If you could find a good deal on a pair of those, they are supposed to be clean, low end monsters

Another I would like to try that fits your goals perfect except budget is the tc/audiopulse lms. If you could find a good deal on a pair of those, they are supposed to be clean, low end monsters
Oh man my dream woofer right there lol way too heavy tho now that u mention it I wouldnt mind the tc axis 3hp

i actually like the way those ab xfl's look :] i kinda have issues with fi so im skeptical with running a fi woofer so the havoc might be out plus i dont hand some one my money to wait 4 weeks for a woofer maybe a deposit but im done with doing that **** lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.