what length screws do your recommend for a box?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thanks man. This is the second time you have responded to my threads and gave me good answers. Some of these people just answer your questions with stupid answers. Appreciate it man.

jim dont know what hes talkin about lol

yea 1 1/2 inch drywall screws should be fine, be sure you predrill holes and if you can countersink the screw heads for a nice clean finish

if you got a brad nailer use that. all the screws do is hold the wood in place while the glue dries. if you use a good wood glue and make sure you use enough, you won't even need screws

u right about that

good wood glue is strong as hell

be4 i started screwing..i put quite a bit of wood glue(as u can see in my pic of the box i built) and when it was half way dried..it was strong enufff that i can throw a screw in there to hold it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.