What Kind Of Subs And Amp Yall Recommend?

Here we go again.

First we need to know a few things.

What kind of music do you normally listen to?

What are your goals for the system? (Do you want a more SPL or SQ-oriented setup? Do you want to upgrade your other speakers or just add a substage?)

What is your budget for the full system? (Subs, speakers, amp(s), wiring, HU, etc.)

Can you build your enclosure or do you need to have one built?

Since this all going in a Grand Marquis, I'm assuming that enclosure size shouldn't be much of an issue.

Once you answer all this, we can give you some real help.

Im Tryin To Get A System On A Grand Marquis But I Want To Know What Subs Would Really Hit And Be Heard.
Man, i'm still a newbie, but I've seen this question asked like 10 times in 2 months.........search, and you will get your answers!!!!!

you don't need subs... forget amplifiers... purchase a megaphone, open your windows, and yell "I want to be heard" and watch while EMO is spray painted all over your car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.