What Kind Of Sub Is This?

Tom Sederburg
10+ year member

STL
Can anyone tell me the brand or model # of the speaker in this picture?

Khelawanb-CLS500Stereo-III.jpg

Curiously,

Tom

Thanks for the info.

Oh hey, curious - would you say that speaker is one the the best for use in such a small space?

I was thinking about doing something similar to what he has going on where the armrest folds up to get some more bass in my car.

Later,

Tom

I vote no, you could find much better. If you have some specific space/needs you can share you might get some good suggestions
Okay, well here's a pic of the space I have in my car:

Mercedes-Benz-E500-ArmrestCavityMea.jpg

I measured everything out just to be sure you got the figures you needed to help me.

If you would like to know anything else please let me know. :)

Thanks,

Tom

It isn't a sub. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
It is a base speaker though, isn't it?

If not, can you tell me whether anyone makes subs that small?

(I confess I am a bit confused as to what defines a speaker as a "subwoofer" exactly..?)

My system is just lacking "oomph" and I want to get the best quality bass speaker that can fit in the limited space available.

Regards,

Tom

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.