FI BTL vs OMEGA vs AXIS

mendon mafia
10+ year member

`94 caprice, 15" Fi BTL
All 15's

Fully loaded Fi BTL vs Cascade Design Omega vs Audiopulse Axis.

All powered by ~3k rms ~4 cubes tuned to 33 hz in all cases. (assume nearly optimal enclosure)

Which would you choose and why?

Which has better lows, louder, more efficient, etc?

the audio pulse will sound better imo, i heard both the btl and ap, the ap was hittin lower sounded smoother, although the omega and btl will get louder and have more output but the ap aint no joke though it could get loud too while sounding good and low like i said

omega and btl will have more output tho

depends on what your goal is?

if you are looking to get straight loud i doubt the axis could compete with the others.

me personally would choose the axis but im a tc sounds fanboy. but i would love to try a omega

I love my audiopulse axis 15". It hits the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS!
you should make a vid of your sub bro? id like to see a good vid of an axis 15? but back to the choice between the 3, idk dude they all good but my hearts with the axis right now

4 cubes is perfect for an axis 15, it could be smaller but 4 cubes is good and it depends on the vehicle for tuning, for smaller vehicle tune lower

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.