What kind of speakers are these?

CDT??

cl6415sh.jpg

are they a nice dealer to buy from? no problems.. cuz thats the one thing i worry about.... paying for something online then never getting =(

Wonder why they called themselves PYLE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

And you've only been her a month, so you should know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Well lets take a look at this objectively

"lots of people have this type setup" and "Everyone has these type of speakers"

Ok so he has been close enough to them to get a pic. and knows that everyone has and likes them. Yet none of these people have ever idientified these speakers by name.

Then nine minutes after posting the "zoomed in" pic he knew where to get them and might try them "if" they are like "$20" and what do ya know they have an msrp of $ 22.00 but just happen to be on sale for an amazingly low price of $9.99.

So go buy about 20 of them since everyone has a setup like that with 5.25's and let me know how they sound.

The parts express mentions were obviously a sincere attemp to help out and I was not referring to them as spam.

why do you get crazy over a post? its someone you dont even know making a statement on a computer somewhere probably far away. when someone says something stupid ( not saying anyone did) i just laugh and then chocolate milk shoots out my nose //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.