what kind of box?? Need help fast

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you want primarily sound quality go sealed. If you want them to be loud go ported. If you want them to basically sound like crap go bandpass. They should have the box specs in the manual somewhere, just look for something that says "recommended box size" or something like that. The smaller figure should be for sealed and the larger for ported. Once you do that, figure up the dimensions of the box you want, find the total area (length x width x height) and divide it that number by 1728. The final number will be how many ft^3 the box is...roughly...there is a lot more to building ported boxes.

For example...if your box measures 14" tall, 14" wide and 15" deep, figure it like this...

14x14x15=2940.......then divide 2940 by 1728.....

2940/1728=1.701388...

therefore your box would be 1.7 ft^3

hope that made at least a little sense.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.