What is the best set of 12 on the market?

Byrd_gang04

[/font]

Hi I'm lookin for the top ten subwoofers set on 12" so that I can be heard coming from blocks away.I been told rosfate gates are the best is that true!

I live in chicago so I have access to a lot of everything, I just need a direction.

I have a 94 honda accord Lx 4 door. I also would like some suggestion on what I can do to impove the performance of my car. I have 71,000 miles on the engine.

So holla at the boy with suggestions!

I came I saw I CONQUERED!

WTF did you say?

Just kidding, search around this site, there are lots of reviews and opinions from people on subs. JL W7's are really loud.

BTW, why is this in the amplifiers forum?

As far as performancefor your vehicle, trust me, from experience, you need to get another vehicle (lighter) if you want to be truly quick. Unless you're ready to dump lots of $$$$$ on your Accord. Check out the site I have listed under my name for Accord performance stuff.

Being heard from blocks away will just get your stuff stolen, and have people pissed off at you. and i know in chicago some people dont take that too kindly in some neighborhoods.

You want loud? Go get a gun and fire it off randomly. It will get you just as much attention and the same general response. If you want to be heard from blocks away, you really shouldn't have the equipment capable of doing it. That's not cool, and would draw much the same response as randomly firing a gun off in some parts of Chicago.

if you just want pure kick ass SPL, the RE MT's are coming out pretty soon. other than that, the Eclipse titanium pro's are wicked, as well as the XXX, Mag D2, and the ED A's or K's.

Come on, the guy was just infering that he wants recommendations on louder subs, not some crappy ones. He's obviously a newbie to car audio, so why bring him down because of the way he worded it. As far as "getting his stuff stolen", did he even ask that? Does that mean you can't put nice rims on your car as well? And people, like there isn't 150,000 others in Chicago who can be heard from blocks away, ya know? He11, there's probably more guns going off anyway. lol. Those last recommendations for subs are all good performers, don't forget about Orion H2's as well. My personal fav is the Re XXX's however.

I think I'd go with the ""rosfate gates"", I hear they are the Bomb-diggity... J/K, I'm messin with ya.. Welcome do the Board...

1st I would ask what kinda power you gonna put to them and how much can you spend?

If only is not really an issue;I would say...

RE XXX or HCs

ID MAX

DD

Brahma

ED

Kicker

Juggs

Alpine Rs

Really any of the above.... If you put a ton of power to them and the right enclosure size they''ll all hit!

[/font] 

Hi I'm lookin for the top ten subwoofers set on 12" so that I can be heard coming from blocks away.I been told rosfate gates are the best is that true!

I live in chicago so I have access to a lot of everything, I just need a direction.

I have a 94 honda accord Lx 4 door. I also would like some suggestion on what I can do to impove the performance of my car. I have 71,000 miles on the engine.

So holla at the boy with suggestions!

I came I saw I CONQUERED!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.