What is going on with this forum?

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
I try to do a search and I get the message "connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)".

I try to look at some of my past posts or threads started and I get the same message.

Has anybody experienced this same problem? If so, can you tell me why?

It's everyone. The site owner hasn't been here in well over a year and AFAIK there's no active mods even. I'm sure Goob makes a fair bit of money from the ad revenue and the domain name has to be worth a lot so it's a shame it's letting it deteriorate.

It's everyone. The site owner hasn't been here in well over a year and AFAIK there's no active mods even. I'm sure Goob makes a fair bit of money from the ad revenue and the domain name has to be worth a lot so it's a shame it's letting it deteriorate.
IOW the site is dying.

And a certain population on here is not doing it any good either! I call them "denziens of Caraudio.com" and you know who you are!!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

IOW the site is dying.
And a certain population on here is not doing it any good either! I call them "denziens of Caraudio.com" and you know who you are!!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...
Wrong. The population of this forum has always been trolls, nuthuggers and general faggotry. That's part of its charm. We just need mods and admin.

Wrong. The population of this forum has always been trolls, nuthuggers and general faggotry. That's part of its charm. We just need mods and admin.
Yep, testosterone ridden jerks! A reason I've rarely preferred the company of other males! :-( Makes me embarrassed to have a Y chromosome! :-(

John Kuthe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.