what is best single 12" around $200

giant as hell, or a fancy T line or 4th order.
his box IS pretty god **** big it takes up almost his whole cargo area and yea his gains are very low but his voltage does drop like crazy. what can happen other than failing alternator with such low voltage drop?

his box IS pretty god **** big it takes up almost his whole cargo area and yea his gains are very low but his voltage does drop like crazy. what can happen other than failing alternator with such low voltage drop?
wires will typically run a lot hotter especially if its cheap 0 gauge CCA so chances of a wire meltdown or failure is there. Chances of other electronics in the vehicle shorting out. The car was made to operate 12-14.4 volts, any lower then that is dangerous to all appliances. Heat is the enemy of all electronics and lower the resistance the hotter everything usually runs.

OP thats a pretty decent SQ sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.