What is a good amp

I would recommend to stay away from Massive Audio NX4 as they are overrated.

I could recommend buying PPI P900.4. You get 140watts at 4ohm, and 450watts when bridged. This figures have been confirmed in an independent test. Polk D4000.4 shares design with this PPI and performs similarly. Both are about half the size of MB Quart ONX4.125. PPI are my favorite budget amps now. Better than MB Quart products in most if not all respects.

View attachment 26531330View attachment 26531331View attachment 26531332I have a 4ch old school JBL GTQ400,that I will let go for $140 shipped.Recently ran,and working as it should,and is a true solid sq/powerful amplifier that todays amps will cost you even more to achieve.This was the error when Concord was bought out by JBL, and I believe that Harmon Kardon was apart of both Concord, and JBL at that time.I know for certain Concord.The amplifier can be ran in a 6ch mode as well.It comes with a copy of all specs, and is still quite presentable,Pm me if you have an interest..Great amp for the money..Also forgot..Fan cooled as well:santa:

100x4@11.6v-16v,with no current limit to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.