What happened to my Subwoofer?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Shady? That mistake could come from anybody. Even I have. I'm sure others' on here have also. But....that doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. There's some subs out there where the cutout is really close to the edge of the mounting holes. One I had was the RL-i8. Those were very difficult to mount. Didn't know you were having your wall/enclosure built by a shop. I sure hate to ask ya how much your giving them for it.

That's exactly what I told them but they refuse to accept it and refuse to do anything about it. Shady as ****!!!
Have/did you let them know about it? Because if it damages your sub, guess what. It's a good thing you noticed. If it was left like that, during high power/high excursion I can only imagine the damage it would cause afterwords.

I know "jester" and he does great work and an awesome guy.
If you can/have time, take a walk to that shop with Mike. Point out that pic and tell them before this situation gets any worse.

Someone always pointing the finger the other direction instead of taking responsibility for oneself and admit a mistake. Sorry Mike if I offended about last comment, I feel ya tho. I go thru the same thing at work and it's very frustrating.

If you can/have time, take a walk to that shop with Mike. Point out that pic and tell them before this situation gets any worse.
Someone always pointing the finger the other direction instead of taking responsibility for oneself and admit a mistake. Sorry Mike if I offended about last comment, I feel ya tho. I go thru the same thing at work and it's very frustrating.
I would if he didnt like 3 hours away from me lol

I believe he does good work too just made a mistake but they could have offered to repair it or something not just try to shift blame. Wall looks great that isn't the issue the screw that broke the wood and pushed into my surround is.

That is weird that he wouldn't have fixed that simple issue for you. Can you feel the wood through the surround?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.