What double din touchscreen h/u for a volvo s-70

Participant count
  • Participant list

jtgwinatl
10+ year member

usa
Hello

I have a 2000 volvo s-70 that in wanted to swap out the factory head unit for a full screen (touchscreen?) head unit.

I would prefer not for it to be navigation/dvd, rather just cd,xm/sirius,etc.

I would want it to be all screen just for aesthetics,etc.

My requirements:

1)good brand- pioneer,alpine,clrarion,kenwood

2)good quality

3)touchscreen

4)for it to fit flush in the stock opening, not to dangle there like some of the new screen units do.

5)handle mp3's wma's ,etc.

6)preouts for an amp

Let me know what you think is best for my car, and it would be greatly helpful for links/images, etc.

Your help is appreciated,

J.T.

Only companies i know of that make Double DIN H/U's that have screens are:

Pioneer

Kenwood

Eclipse

They are all above the $600 mark, the pioneer is about $1000

Anyone here used the eclipse avn 5435? it's flush mount not flip up. Anyone used it,a nd say can compare to the other flush mount double din touchscreens?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.