What do you think?

With the more motor force that the hdc3 has, it will be louder then the Hds on the same power.
Wrong answer skippy....

SDC's were louder then HDC's on 2kw clamped in the testing I did. With more power the HDC's took over. I would be willing to bet the HDS/HDC comparison would be pretty much the same...

Wrong answer skippy....
SDC's were louder then HDC's on 2kw clamped in the testing I did. With more power the HDC's took over. I would be willing to bet the HDS/HDC comparison would be pretty much the same...
Post the results, what's tools/methods did you use to come to your conclusion?

Also, you are still an idiot and I'm not referring to mlstrass

[quote name='Blake.']Post the results, what's tools/methods did you use to come to your conclusion?

Also, you are still an idiot and I'm not referring to mlstrass[/QUOTE]

see if you werent a noob around here youd know that @mlstrass; doesnt need to lie or make up ********...hes ran plenty of equip esp aq ..as thats pretty much all he runs now ..including barney that does 160s but i wouldnt expect you to know what im talking about

Post the results, what's tools/methods did you use to come to your conclusion?
Also, you are still an idiot and I'm not referring to mlstrass
That was like 5 years ago, so I don't have the papers anymore. TL & clamp meter, same way everyone does it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Slobalt

CarAudio.com Elite
Slobalt
East Coast
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from