What do you think of this 4th order?

Participant count
  • Participant list

20 hz bass machine
Premium Member

Danger Ranger
Ive been doing lots of studying and practicing with my enclosure designs recently. I just finished this 4th order for a guy down in Alaska! We met on Instagram and after a lot of back and forth we finally have a completed design.

The box is a 2 to 1 4th order tuned to 55 hz for 4 SKAR EVL 18s. Sealed side volume is roughly 13 cubes and the vented is 26. Port is 17.6"x 36.4"

The guy is going for maximum SPL hence the higher ratio and tuning. Give me you're honest thoughts.

Thanks
luka 4th2.png
luka 4th3.png
luka 4th.png

You're entitled to your opinion. I don't take anything personal. Not everyone is like me though. A lot of people leave the scene after getting shut down online. Its guys like you who are killing the car audio community.

I like how he says, "Help" after he just ripped you on the selection of the subs. You asked for thoughts on the box, not the subs. I have noticed two subjects that trigger pretty much everybody on here, Skar and Down 4 Sound. Gets em' every time.

20210317_183518.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.