What do you think about the Power Acoustic LT980/2

Participant count
  • Participant list

veilside

IL
A friend of mine has this amp hooked up to his Alpine 12 Type R sub and it sounded clean and loud so I was thinking about running the same setup. The only thing i'm not sure about is that the Amp is rated at 560 RMS and the Sub is rated at 500 RMS. I would only be running one sub due to the cost and I was wondering is this amp would give me good enough bass without blowing the sub.

one of my friends had one of the same amps, he had it for a long time until he dropped the ohms too low and fried it, very solid amp and makes great power, make sure your gains are set right and you will have no problems out of em or the sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.