what do u recommend

Participant count
  • Participant list

steven_hunter01

hey

i currently have a boss ba-1000 amp and by the sounds of it these r crap. i have not yet hooked it up.

i am from australia so i have on limited oppurtunity to some car audio brands. e.g pioneer, clarion, fusion, sony, stuff like that

what do u guys recommend me getting to power 2 6 x 9's and a 12 inch 1200 watt sub????????

thankyou

heyi currently have a boss ba-1000 amp and by the sounds of it these r crap. i have not yet hooked it up.

i am from australia so i have on limited oppurtunity to some car audio brands. e.g pioneer, clarion, fusion, sony, stuff like that

what do u guys recommend me getting to power 2 6 x 9's and a 12 inch 1200 watt sub????????

thankyou

actually you don't...

if u send me american money i'll ship it to u either next day air or i believe its 3 days to do overseas

pending on product..

i'm pretty trustworthy, shyt i work in hr - lol

the story goes -

guy from purecaraudio.com (harry) sent me 2 500/1's and i returned them out of the kindness of my dumb heart!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.