what do i buy first

Really?
I've always done the latter. By your subs, then find a vehicle that they'll fit in, with plenty of room to build on;)

LMAO - When I was looking at SuV's this time around... that was definatly one of the though processes. hee hee

ima use my MINIVAN so space isnt he issue really i just wnat SOME good SQ and SPL also, i was looking at L7 kickers 12's, or 10's but 3 of these and SX 2 of them but idont know the low down on RE's really

what do i buy first i have a good HU or at least i think so, i have decent speakers, now i am looking for subs and an amp which one should i buy first? and if any suggestions of a setup for about 500$ would be great thanks
the prial foundation of any car audio systme should always be

1. research (the more knowledge you have the better)

2. electrical stability (upgrade factory batter, alternator and wires supportin each)

3. acoustic damping (sound deadening)

without exception (imo)

ANT

alternator is fine it is 160A, im doing Big 3 next weekend, so that isnt the problem. research was gona be done after you guys gave suggestions and then do my research on the suggestions. finally damping i was gona get Fat mat since the only thing that rattles bad is my back *door* trunk other then that i am set.

alternator is fine it is 160A, im doing Big 3 next weekend, so that isnt the problem. research was gona be done after you guys gave suggestions and then do my research on the suggestions. finally damping i was gona get Fat mat since the only thing that rattles bad is my back *door* trunk other then that i am set.
sounds like you got a plan!

ANT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

netherland24

5,000+ posts
camry
netherland24
dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date