what comps you got?

This is only my 2nd set of comps but I like them a lot,but ready to try something new,maybe the alpine spx17ref's
how much power did you have going to them and did you seal the doors if so how good was the midbass and how clear and loud did the highs get

did you have them on passive or active

why are you wanting something else

how much power did you have going to them and did you seal the doors if so how good was the midbass and how clear and loud did the highs get
did you have them on passive or active

why are you wanting something else
haven't heard many comp sets but the midbass is very good to me( i have very good upfront bass) they are getting 150 aside run passive and they scream

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.