Northeast Region what class would i be in?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Oh, I'm sorry, see I was raised to actually educate myself and not expect to be spoon fed. It's not that difficult to find the rules for those organizations, hell one of them has even been posted in this thread. If you plan on competing you damn well better read them anyway, so why would I waste my time analyzing your setup when it would take you the exact same amount of time/effort?
People like YOU are what's bad about this site, lazy noobs that want everyone else to do the work for them.
hey retard it was a question like i said if u didnt want to answer i dont need your lip.. if i wanted any lip from you i'd peel it off my ****. i got the answer i want and the guy that answered is the person who's having the show anyhow and thats why i asked moron... so take your **** somewhere else.

im not really sure what i'll be lookin at havent been metered in this car ever and have a new box/amp/everything except same sub from old car...so i dont know what to even expect to be honest... what would you think i'd be look at ballfield? 130s id hope atleast
You should pretty easily doing 40's, I've done 40's with a DD2512 on 1k so you shouldn't have a problem.

You should pretty easily doing 40's, I've done 40's with a DD2512 on 1k so you shouldn't have a problem.
thats good news im hopin so..with my new box its pretty loud im interested to see what i get metered at., thanks !

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Don't worry, my lip comes free of charge and will be provided every time you create a dumb thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
ok. and i will just report it like im suppose to do for you trollin a tech section... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Who are you to decide the purpose of the forum? In my opinion it's here for car audio enthusiasts to discuss the hobby, not for the veterans to spoon feed the noobs.
Perhaps you should visit Basic Car Audio Electronics I have a feeling if you read through some of the pages on that site it would avoid quite of a few future threads from you.
lol so im a noob cause ive never competed in meca??? right.. ive been coming to this site alot longer than you and have done alot of installs.. your just a retard get a life bro.. trollin a forum is how you get your jollies? you got a sad life then. seriously lol i feel sorry for you....your sweet tho..good job.

lol, yes this website is my entire life, I live just to push your buttons. But your right, I'm sure I'll get tired of this place soon and leave, it's not like I've been here for years or anything...
i didnt mean you'd tire.. i mean you'll get the hammer cause they are starting to crack down on people like you finally.. sorry didnt mean to confuse you on that.. i have no doublt you'll stay and troll or that you have nothing better to do with your life than troll here so ok keep up good work. have fun.

ok, so back on topic. you can get down into s1 in meca if you can figure out how to run that amp on a 35 amp fuse for at least 4-5 seconds.

im currently running a single 15 in s2 with 80 amps of fusing. and have now issue keeping my mmats at 2ohms. .5 is a different story though.

you will want to get into the lowest class that you can to be able to compete. that said there are guys in pretty much every class that are doing 150+ for meca.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.