Northeast Region what class would i be in?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
people like you are why this site has gone to the shitter...you ask for help and get a smart ****** answer from your stupid ***. get a life and dont respond if your not gonna be of any use.

any intelligent/non-assohole trolls have an answer please let me know.. so sick of the people on this **** site ..it used to be a good site... sad to see it go the way it has with these young punk *** kids

depends on how everything is set up. in MECA if you're above the rear seat you can't be in the street classes, but if you aren't you'd most likely be in street 2. MECA decides based on the in line fusing closest to the amp and you cone area, you take your fusing, multiply it by 10 and then add your cone area. Street 2 is the 1000-2000 class, but to be in a lower class a lot of competitors put in smaller fusing, then roll their bass knob or volume up until it pops during their burp, so really, you could compete in Street 1 if you want to buy a couple fuses before hand.

now USACi has the Street Beat classes which are a 30 sec average on music and this is determined by cone area on a points system, I believe you'd be in SB2 with a 15 and then there are battery limitation and such. Their burp classes are decided based on power, a lot of people run high cone area, low power or will run at 4 ohms or something just to keep their class down. The classes are 0-600, 600-1800, and 1800-up. Now I may be wrong on some of these classes and someone may come and correct me but this will give you a general idea.

cliffs: MECA - Street 2 USACi - SB2 or Stock 600-1800

alot more to it than that. you should review the rules man. lil stipulations might swing against you in the field...

General SPL Rules
I know what I gave him is very broad but those should be what he's in if I'm not mistaken. But yes, reading up on the rules is big in getting everything ready and having no surprises when you get there.

im not really sure what i'll be lookin at havent been metered in this car ever and have a new box/amp/everything except same sub from old car...so i dont know what to even expect to be honest... what would you think i'd be look at ballfield? 130s id hope atleast

Go to the show and ask the judge to inspect your car. The info you gave is not enough. Theres more to it then just the gear you run. The guy had it right at the top of this thread though. You really should look the rules up yourself to familiarize yourself with the sport. Oh and slamming your door shut will yield 125 to 130 db on the glass, we tried it at a comp lol so I hope your louder then a 130

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.