What car has the best audio system for under $30,000?

Gjunki

CarAudio.com Newbie
NYC
Looking to lease a new car in 6 months, since my 2018 Honda Civic Sport lease is almost up. I was looking to go for a 2021 Sport Touring this time since the sound system looks great and the car is below $30k.
Are there any better factory audio systems that come in cars for under $30k? Not looking to purchase the vehicle, just lease, so after-market speaker setups are not up my alley.
Thanks!

Looking to lease a new car in 6 months, since my 2018 Honda Civic Sport lease is almost up. I was looking to go for a 2021 Sport Touring this time since the sound system looks great and the car is below $30k.
Are there any better factory audio systems that come in cars for under $30k? Not looking to purchase the vehicle, just lease, so after-market speaker setups are not up my alley.
Thanks!
You can't go wrong with Hondas

Kia Stinger starting price is 10% over your budget so it's not in play. Mazda 3 is good but you'll want the premium trim which has the 18 inch wheel base and the amplified bose sound system
I can budget 3k if it really has much improved audio system (Stinger). As far as the Mazda 3 goes how does it compare to the Civic? I know it comes with a Bose system, but what would you say the comparison is?
I also saw from this website: https://carbuzz.com/features/best-in-car-audio-systems-from-the-factory That Hyundai has Krell systems in their cars now, which are in Acuras too.. how are those sound systems like?

I can budget 3k if it really has much improved audio system (Stinger). As far as the Mazda 3 goes how does it compare to the Civic? I know it comes with a Bose system, but what would you say the comparison is?
To be honest none of these sound systems are really that great. Better then the regular OEM but alot of them are relatively flat sounding, use upper lowend speakers, and have little to no low bass.

The Bose system in the Mazda for example is decent but but the deadening is non-existent which means alot of the sound gets washed away from the door panel rattling and road noise

That's why do it yourself car audio is on another level. You get more control over soundproofing the car, more EQ/tuning options, full control over the complete soundstage, amplifier power based on your specific needs/wants

Last edited:
I don't think I would lease a car just based on what OEM stereo is in it.

You can always keep the factory headunit, run a DSP, swap speakers, and add amps and subwoofers that can easily put back to stock when the lease is up. That is what I would do atleast.

I don't think I would lease a car just based on what OEM stereo is in it.

You can always keep the factory headunit, run a DSP, swap speakers, and add amps and subwoofers that can easily put back to stock when the lease is up. That is what I would do atleast.
Agreed. The best part is when you turn that lease in, you'll have all of the equipment to drop into the new lease. Worst case you just buy a new cable for the dsr1 or PAC pro or whatever to match the new car.

The one day I sleep in....

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...