What can we do?

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
As some of you may know the old mods and the new rules have kind of run some people off. As such other forums have started to pick up. This is where our user base comes in.

What can we do to get more active members. Id like to get some input and then run some of the top ideas across the mods and Goob to try and improve on the already good forum we have.

Doubt that would happen. Our forum is paid for by the ads. Without Google's cooperation this place wouldnt exist so we have to follow those rules.

Im talking about adding features, changes to what rules we have, etc.

Have a NWS section. Sex sells //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Yes, *** sells, but not for a car audio web site. Plus, the advertisers as a whole wouldn't allow it. Neither would the server company where we are hosted, although it's a dedicated server, etc.

If we are losing too many members, then obviously the rules the have been implemented recently are too strict and need to back off a little though...

I don't think any of the rules here are too strict. If people don't like being professional, they don't have to be here. There's no reason to be immature. That's why there are other forums - for the immature morons.

I was being 100% serious, and caco managed to do it. ANT has put ads all over that ish.
Honestly, I think the rules are fair here.
Ant pays someone to write the code for those ads.

Yes, *** sells, but not for a car audio web site. Plus, the advertisers as a whole wouldn't allow it. Neither would the server company where we are hosted, although it's a dedicated server, etc.
If we are losing too many members, then obviously the rules the have been implemented recently are too strict and need to back off a little though...
The only rules that are really cracked down on are the classified rules and the racial slurs.

facebook feature would def. bring in some new members... theres also never giveaways or anything on this forum like on other car audio forums i goto.. doesnt seem to be really any companies that are super active on this forum like others either...they used to be when i first joined tho.. i can remember quite a few always posting here..

if its so obvious then do it!

facebook feature would def. bring in some new members... theres also never giveaways or anything on this forum like on other car audio forums i goto.. doesnt seem to be really any companies that are super active on this forum like others either...they used to be when i first joined tho.. i can remember quite a few always posting here..
I agree we need a company section and get more reps involved...

I don't think any of the rules here are too strict. If people don't like being professional, they don't have to be here. There's no reason to be immature. That's why there are other forums - for the immature morons.
when i think caraudio.com i DO NOT think mature and in-moronic.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

A huge part of forums is BS and a huge part of BS is maturity or lack there of.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

I agree we need a company section and get more reps involved...
agreed. jacob does not even get on here mucho anymores

ANYTHING goes in the dome...thats the point and thats not how things are now.

TD is members only anyway. make it a 500 or 1000 post limit to get in or something like that

i need to be able to say ninja without gettin bant //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

whitedragon551

5,000+ posts
whitedragon551
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from