What Budget ($50-100) SVC 10" Subs are there?

Im looking to get 3-4 10's to wire down to 1ohm load, would really prefer to stay away from 1.34 as Im trying to get as much out of this as possible.

AA assasins when they come back out in the summer. I highly suggest waiting on those. Best you could get for the money.
When are they due back out and how much are they gonna be going for? Ascendant Audio is local to me so I'd even save on shipping.

Phoenix Gold Ti10s...I'm not saying they are easy to find, but those would be tight.

When are they due back out and how much are they gonna be going for? Ascendant Audio is local to me so I'd even save on shipping.
Why not just go visit Chad. I'm sure he still has some in his inventory that he can get you.

people are saying summer, and the prices are supposed to be the same or lower than the old models, I believe the 10s were 70 a piece. who knows it could be lower. its a waiting game, but if you are patient you will be rewarded lol.

but then again whos patient when it comes to car audio???

people are saying summer, and the prices are supposed to be the same or lower than the old models, I believe the 10s were 70 a piece. who knows it could be lower. its a waiting game, but if you are patient you will be rewarded lol.
but then again whos patient when it comes to car audio???
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.