What brand makes the best amps?

I know this will be a discussion of many opinions but I'm new to this stuff and really lookin to build and I'm wondering what is a good amp brand to look around for. Is Orion (probably mispelled) still good?
actually no there aren't any more .but dc ,sundown, american bass , b2 ,ampere audio ,flatline ,rd, audison,zapco,arc audio,mmats,zed,zuki,

Just give us a budget on an amp because they can vary by hundreds and sometimes even thousands of dollars. You will need at least 2 amps (one for speakers and one for subs) if you plan on having a high powered system

Just give us a budget on an amp because they can vary by hundreds and sometimes even thousands of dollars. You will need at least 2 amps (one for speakers and one for subs) if you plan on having a high powered system
I personally wouldn't wanna spend more than 300$ on each amp. Cheaper if possible

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

actually no there aren't any more .but dc ,sundown, american bass , b2 ,ampere audio ,flatline ,rd, audison,zapco,arc audio,mmats,zed,zuki,
Does Memphis make descent amps?

Memphis is decent..I would look into AQ amps they are great budget amps that nobody seems to have problems with (myself included).
I was looking at that amp Memphis makes that's 20,000 watts. That's crazy I was t sure on if it was worth the cash for it. Ill definitely have to look into AQ for sure then!

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Really not about, who's the best, but what good amp can you afford in your price range.
Alot of good amps out there.
Like what brands do you prefer?

Just make sure if you want to go above say 1,500 watts that you will need electrical upgrades (more batteries and bigger alternator and wires). It would be wise to plan out everything first before choosing an amp because batteries, boxes and your subwoofer size all take up space just my 2 cents

I don't necessarily have a preference, there are just sit of good brands out there.

Mylows named a bunch.

Cadence, alpine, Rockford, mb quart, massive audio, precision power. The list goes on.

What kind of amp are you looking for and what's your budget.

Sundown sundown sundown. Lolz

Lots of good amps out right now ya just have to get past mainstream brands

PPI did make a 10k amp. Orion back in the day had some great amps

Newer stuff I had from them made me sad

I wish people would stop talking about this new ppi bs crap that can't even be on the same page as thier older amps

PG and PPI used to be good but like so many brand they sold out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.