What Are You Guys Thoughts On This...

never seen it here in Chi Town...but in my opinion thats a good thing...leave it on the east coast.... looks gayyyyyyyyyyy. someone trying to start a new trend that will never last.

There are a couple over here. One day was pumping gas next to a kid that had 26's on an like a 1985 cutty. I told him nice car. He goes thanks, then I say where you go off roading at? He then got pissed and started swearing at me in ebonics or something. Drove off and him and his boys that were in the store at the time pile into his car and try coming after me. Was quite funny to see that car try and catch up to me. I tend not to go to that part of town anymore though. I am scared of the hood ninja's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

There are a couple over here. One day was pumping gas next to a kid that had 26's on an like a 1985 cutty. I told him nice car. He goes thanks, then I say where you go off roading at? He then got pissed and started swearing at me in ebonics or something. Drove off and him and his boys that were in the store at the time pile into his car and try coming after me. Was quite funny to see that car try and catch up to me. I tend not to go to that part of town anymore though. I am scared of the hood ninja's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

AHAHAHHAHAH

i think its cool. its like seeing a limo, you dont see them often, but when u do, you look and go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif

Looks like crap!!! There is one of those running around here at Pearl Harbor looks gay as h**l. The guy looks like a gangster thug wannabe....especially with his seat reclined almost all the way down...lol...lol.

Maybe I should do that to my SE-R. I will never get why ppl put those huge rims on cars. Do they really think it looks good. They have more ground clearance than my 4wd Chevy lmao.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.