What are the top amps and brands to look for?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Paralystic

Ky
So I'm extremely new into car audio, and have a sort of small budget, The first amp I purchased for my 2 alpine 10s was a boss audio amp, once I realized the amp was trash I took it out and bought myself a nicer hifonics zeus amp, only to have that one be defective. Now I'm looking for an amp for 1500 rms, and I dont know what brands are reputable. (budget is less than 250 pref under 200 for an amp) I'm looking into a skar 1500.1d rp atm but didn't know what other amps to look into.

Ssaudio.com everything on there is decent or better.

Personally I like sundown, incriminator, zed, us acoustics, dd audio, American bass, and DC audio. For that price range look at the US acoustics mike amplifier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.