What are some good double din touchscreens for less then or near $1000?

05reverb...shouldn't Nissan and Honda's logo be switched?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
haha, no, nissan is the b*tch...hahaha

Whats wrong with the kenwood? I want to get the kenwod excelon units are very nice and on par with almost everything out there. I wouldnt be worried about quality with the kenwood

i got a 2005 civic reverb (speacial Canadian edition), i know it ***** for power hahahahah, click the link in my sig, its there
A.) your link goes to an image and B.)If you want that image as your sig
...and presto.

Whats wrong with the kenwood? I want to get the kenwod excelon units are very nice and on par with almost everything out there. I wouldnt be worried about quality with the kenwood
x2. I hear from shops that stock the kenwood and eclipse units. They say they get more returns on the eclipse for whatever reason but so far have had nothing but good news about the Kenwood.

although the threads old, the Clarion is still not out lol and it was at CES the same time near everything else thats out already was.

Anyhow i went window shopping for single din units today and looked at Panasonic, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, Clarion, JVC, and Pioneer ones. I think the Kenwood is still giving the best band for the buck imo. I love the screen on the Clarion units, but the EQ and lack of other bells and whistles just didnt do it for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.