What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I haven't been on Instagram in two days. I'm a little skeered. Don't know if I can handle the overload tonight.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
You ever find yourself torn like Natalie Inbruglia? What if I do and it isn't? What if don't and it is?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
My brother and I rent this place here in GA. I own a Mill House in Concord NC. My Dad, Step Mom, Uncle and Sister live in it. My Dad is retired and he was paying most of his fixed monthly income where he was... because I am a nice guy, I said move in here. He spends less than half of what he used to and there is room for his wife, his brother and my sister. What can I say, I am a nice guy.

Squirrel!

CarAudio.com Well Known
Feb 26, 2020
Ohio
My brother and I rent this place here in GA. I own a Mill House in Concord NC. My Dad, Step Mom, Uncle and Sister live in it. My Dad is retired and he was paying most of his fixed monthly income where he was... because I am a nice guy, I said move in here. He spends less than half of what he used to and there is room for his wife, his brother and my sister. What can I say, I am a nice guy.
And
Changed My Life.jpg
you are looking for an 'atta-boy' for taking care of your family?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Chipmunk... you seem to have some pent up hate in your heart. You ok? It says you live in Ohio... I was born in Ohio and have spent some years of my life there. Can I assume from your bitterness towards others that you dwell somewhere in Dayton or Cleveland... perhaps the bottoms of Columbus?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
We have car after car after car driving through the neighborhood honking their horns and slowing traffic and just generally being annoying. My bet is on a church group out of boredom. This is the second time today they have come here trying to spread joy. 3rd time is NOT the charm and if I see them again before work, I will throw feces at them... my feces.

rmsanger_2

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Mar 22, 2020
Utah
I support this post

Reactions: ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I was at work yesterday... one of the drivers is in his 70's. He is pretty cool. I am middle aged. Some punk that works there said I have to be careful about the Coronavirus because like Ron (the actual old guy) I am "elderly". WTF!?!?! I am not elderly. Young prick.

Squirrel!

CarAudio.com Well Known
Feb 26, 2020
Ohio
I was at work yesterday... one of the drivers is in his 70's. He is pretty cool. I am middle aged. Some punk that works there said I have to be careful about the Coronavirus because like Ron (the actual old guy) I am "elderly". WTF!?!?! I am not elderly. Young prick.
Okay, Boomer...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 13)

• S
  • sherwood71

Trending topics

Latest classifieds