What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Isn't biden killing people with those words...why bring up Trump when the present danger is this verbal assassin 🤣🤣🤣
Nope. That was the latest information at the time. The information never said that the virus would disappear like Trump was saying at the time.

powerlifter405

CarAudio.com Regular
Apr 9, 2022
How old is that? Why don't you post the video of Trump saying the virus will disappear 40 times?
#1 Biden is the current president not Trump so it really doesn't matter.
#2 its more proof that the vax is a money making scheme.

Within the last 30 days to the most prominent vaxers, double masked, quadruple vax and both still get the rona.
I know plenty of people that never vaxed don't mask and have never gotten the Rona.
Its literally HALF a TRILLION dollar money maker. Isn't it a bit suspicious that since 2019 the pharmaceutical company is one of the biggest lobbyists for vaccines, covid vax alone makes these companies half a trillion dollars now plus several pharmaceutical companies are renewing their vaccine commercials; chicken pox, whooping cough. HPV but to name a few.
There is literally no legal liability for vaccines, the government pays out if they decide on your case if not it costs the pharmaceutical companies nothing. Vaccines are easy money.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
#1 Biden is the current president not Trump so it really doesn't matter.
#2 its more proof that the vax is a money making scheme.

Within the last 30 days to the most prominent vaxers, double masked, quadruple vax and both still get the rona.
I know plenty of people that never vaxed don't mask and have never gotten the Rona.
Its literally HALF a TRILLION dollar money maker. Isn't it a bit suspicious that since 2019 the pharmaceutical company is one of the biggest lobbyists for vaccines, covid vax alone makes these companies half a trillion dollars now plus several pharmaceutical companies are renewing their vaccine commercials; chicken pox, whooping cough. HPV but to name a few.
There is literally no legal liability for vaccines, the government pays out if they decide on your case if not it costs the pharmaceutical companies nothing. Vaccines are easy money.
So you think what has happened in your little bubble means the whole World is like that? Vaccines don't stop a virus they make the virus less severe if you catch it. Just like the flu vaccine. Biden wasn't even the President in the video posted. That was also the information that was being given out at the time. So it's a moot point.

powerlifter405

CarAudio.com Regular
Apr 9, 2022
So you think what has happened in your little bubble means the whole World is like that? Vaccines don't stop a virus they make the virus less severe if you catch it. Just like the flu vaccine. Biden wasn't even the President in the video posted. That was also the information that was being given out at the time. So it's a moot point.

You obviously missed all the news, fauci interviews and most recent commercials for hpv, shingles, polio and whooping cough; get vaccinated because it prevents you from getting it.
At the end of the day believe what you will, ignore the known side affects and support a multi hundred billion dollar industry.

It's no longer about "health" it's about $$$$.

Vaccines, the only industry protected against lawsuits and liability.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
You obviously missed all the news, fauci interviews and most recent commercials for hpv, shingles, polio and whooping cough; get vaccinated because it prevents you from getting it.
At the end of the day believe what you will, ignore the known side affects and support a multi hundred billion dollar industry.

Does the flu vaccine prevent you from getting the flu? Please share!

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018

I'll believe the Science There's side effects to every kind of medication in the World.

Screenshot_20220729-151613_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220729-151651_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220729-152022_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220729-152203_Chrome.jpg

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
What pisses me off is dealing with hospitals at 1 in the morning. After waiting several hours finally get my dad into a room after being taken there via ambulance. Knew as soon as I saw him...blood sepsis. Thankfully they caught it in time if my mom hadn't insisted and yelled at him to go tonight. By Sunday he would have been past being able to come out of it I don't think. Been there myself with Blood Sepsis and had less then a 5% chance of living when I went in. Drives me crazy they tell you yes you are being admitted for a couple days. But take their sweeeeeeet frigging time getting a room opened up. Hopefully get some sleep tonight but I doubt it.

Reactions: Buck

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
What pisses me off is dealing with hospitals at 1 in the morning. After waiting several hours finally get my dad into a room after being taken there via ambulance. Knew as soon as I saw him...blood sepsis. Thankfully they caught it in time if my mom hadn't insisted and yelled at him to go tonight. By Sunday he would have been past being able to come out of it I don't think. Been there myself with Blood Sepsis and had less then a 5% chance of living when I went in. Drives me crazy they tell you yes you are being admitted for a couple days. But take their sweeeeeeet frigging time getting a room opened up. Hopefully get some sleep tonight but I doubt it.
I’m terrified of hospitals. With my health decline, I’ll probably wind up having to go as I get older. How bad they are terrifies me. Our healthcare system and the general mind state of that industry just seems to be failing us. We need more complete healthcare that isn’t ran by CEO’s for profit. I wish we could get back to more 1 on 1 days of doctors, like mobile doctors that can come to your house. Our country’s modern medicine seems to solely be around profit and how many people you can run through or “serve” in a day. It’s like fast food medicine, IMO.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
Thankfully the hospital system he is at is rated in the top 10, top 25 and at the lowest top 40's for hospitals across the country. They saved my life a few times so I definitely trust that hospital system. Others around here I am not all that keen on so as long as that hospital system is still going that is where we will go. But I get what you are saying.

We got lucky with him this time. I am still pissed over the 1st hospital that he went to where he went to urgent care and didn't do anything but urine testing and sent him home with antibiotics then 2.5 hours later he wasn't coherent for several minutes. Sitting on the toilet he was just out of it shaking head to toe. Ended up falling of and yeah not a good thing to happen. Plus in my family we don't get high fevers. We always go low grade and his was 103.2 when the ambulance took him. I finally told mom to tell him if he didn't take that ambulance as he was absolutely refusing to go that I would come over there and physically force him into that ambulance or take him myself. He finally relented thank god.

We got it early so instead of fighting for his life with a low chance of survival he has a really good chance of making it out of there hopefully Monday afternoon. Still waiting on test results. Bad enough he only functions on one kidney and total % of kidney function is 50-60% between both. The left one is pretty much non-existent for function. But what concerns me is I know he passed a stone I checked the sample he gave at the hospital and saw one in there. Plus he has another one in that left kidney besides the ones that are way up there and have been for 20 years which is what killed off that kidney it cut off blood flow to it.

I finally got some sleep at least today. Stayed home today to catch up since I haven't been sleeping to begin with so going tomorrow. Plan so far is he is staying till Monday hopefully and I will fight to keep him there till then as i want more of those IV antibiotics to hit that blood sepsis as much as possible so we don't end up back there again later in the week.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
Thankfully he went Friday night after being screamed at by me, my mom and the EMT begging him to go. He doesn't even remember anything of what happened Friday night. He has no memory of Friday night or Saturday morning before 9 in the morning because of the sepsis ravaging him. Which is known to happen.

Doctors told us today that if we hadn't insisted and forced him to go we would have had a much different conversation today to say the least. Doctors said if he had waited even a few hours there wasn't much of a chance he makes it. Been there with Blood Sepsis and Gangrene when I went in with less then a 5% chance of living. I remember telling him "think dad think what I went through. Do you really want to go through that? Do you want your wife of 47 years and son to go through that? Possibly watching someone slowly die because they were stubborn about going to the hospital? You go now and you have a chance. And regardless if you say no IF I have to come over there and physically drag you into the ambulance or my car YOU ARE GOING against your will!" Told him I didn't care if I went to jail over it he was going so he could stay alive.

So he was released this afternoon. Totally different person then Friday night, Saturday or Sunday as well. He got damn and I mean DAMN LUCKY with this. I just hope we don't have to go through this again. 2nd time in my family for Blood Sepsis and damn is it nasty! Most don't live and for 2 of us to live through it is very rare all the doctors said. And I believe them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads