What amp to get

Was I arguing the complexity of using a DD-1? No. Could a 2 year old set an amp with it? No. I was simply stating that I didn't see it being set in the vid and neither did you. The guy was clipping the crap out of it and claiming that it was clean because he's a DC nuthugger like you. I love how you're clinging to it though.
And nobody is crying but you. He swapped it out for a better amp. Period. You see... that's what real competitors and enthusiasts do. They use what works. Not what has the prettiest badge or what's the latest nuthugger craze. You have really solid gear and it surprises me that you can't see past your own equipment. Maybe it's the best amp you've owned so far, but down the road when you get a few more under your belt, you'll look back and realize it wasn't that great.
He has a vendor whispering in his ear all of the time, what do you expect?

bro what the h3ll are u talking about?
I'm pretty sure my post was fairly straightforward. If you can't comprehend what I'm saying, then I apologize to anyone trying to have a conversation with you, on your behalf.

Everyone, I'm sorry that you're talking to a retard.

Was I arguing the complexity of using a DD-1? No. Could a 2 year old set an amp with it? No. I was simply stating that I didn't see it being set in the vid and neither did you. The guy was clipping the crap out of it and claiming that it was clean because he's a DC nuthugger like you. I love how you're clinging to it though.
And nobody is crying but you. He swapped it out for a better amp. Period. You see... that's what real competitors and enthusiasts do. They use what works. Not what has the prettiest badge or what's the latest nuthugger craze. You have really solid gear and it surprises me that you can't see past your own equipment. Maybe it's the best amp you've owned so far, but down the road when you get a few more under your belt, you'll look back and realize it wasn't that great.
man im not a dc hugger, im actually looking to sell this amp so i can get an ia 40.1 or a rd d9. im not saying dc makes the best amps out there but they are solid amps they will do well over rated, as u have seen with ur 3.5k and the 2.0k. i need to get my hands on a clamp so i can clamp my 2k.

I'm pretty sure my post was fairly straightforward. If you can't comprehend what I'm saying, then I apologize to anyone trying to have a conversation with you, on your behalf.
Everyone, I'm sorry that you're talking to a retard.
i asked what the hell you are talking about cuz i dont have a vendor whispering in my ear, so yet again another false claim. thanks for playing tho.

man im not a dc hugger, im actually looking to sell this amp so i can get an ia 40.1 or a rd d9. im not saying dc makes the best amps out there but they are solid amps they will do well over rated, as u have seen with ur 3.5k and the 2.0k. i need to get my hands on a clamp so i can clamp my 2k.
Stop saying they do well over rated!!! Lol.

Mmmm... 40.1 and D9. Beast mode and two of the best amps ever flippin made.

Stop saying they do well over rated!!! Lol.
Mmmm... 40.1 and D9. Beast mode and two of the best amps ever flippin made.
what do u call 400 over rated power then? u said ur 3.5 clamped 2200 at 2ohm when they are rated at 1800 at 2ohm. i would call that well over rated... i want the d9 but would buy used and i dont like the no warranty thing and the ia 40.1 will have to wait till maybe mid july till they are back in stock.

actually, i did catch you in a lie. you said YOU clamped ur aq2200 at 2118 at 1.7 ohms, and in that thread i posted u said u never clamped ur aq. and if you were refering to the clamp taylor did u still lied cuz his clamp only showed 1900rms, so ya ur a liar. also what is the efficiency of the aq? i wont deny the aq and the dc are similar but the dc is far more superior. as for u comparing the dc to a ap you are just fvcked in your head. ps rustys nuts are sweet but a little salty. ya ur a drug addict you are not fit to be a parent, which pretty much makes you a waste of oxygen in my books. so why dont u quit talkin out ur azz and get ur sh1t together.
CNiUt.gif

what do u call 400 over rated power then? u said ur 3.5 clamped 2200 at 2ohm when they are rated at 1800 at 2ohm. i would call that well over rated...
400 f'n watts, bro?

I give up. Seriously. DC 2.0. Best amp ever produced. Go get one right meow. I can't afford one so I guess I'll stick with my D5... or Cactus pf600... or DD M3a... or my B2 audio or my SounDigital 5k or any **** thing other than DC.

400 f'n watts, bro?
I give up. Seriously. DC 2.0. Best amp ever produced. Go get one right meow. I can't afford one so I guess I'll stick with my D5... or Cactus pf600... or DD M3a... or my B2 audio or my SounDigital 5k or any **** thing other than DC.
i never once said it was the best amp ever produced, and i would take anyone of thos amps over a dc 2k anyday. all i said is that it is a solid amp that will do over rated and do i lie, no. so quit puttin words in my mouth bro.

My aq clamped 2118@1.7 on high 12's of clean power. So again same amps power wise. Just ones cheaper.... I never said just cause they use the same board the internal parts may be alil different but both are reliable and do the same power...

I would be very surprised to find that the perfomance of any of these Korean amps with the same boards are more than 5% different in any way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.